This contains a complete set of Neurology (part 1) flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 13 flashcards with. This set is focused on neurology, covering cognition, speech, dementia, consciousness, and epilepsy:
1. cognition (overview & diagram)
2. cognition: attention & memory
3. cognition: limbic system, goal setting, language (overview)
4. speech: aphasia & speech production (diagram)
5. cognitive disorders: delirium & dementia
6. dementia: AD, VD, DLB
7. dementia: FTD, rapidly progressive dementia, Ix and Mx
8. consciousness: Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS)
9. consciousness: abnormal states (overview)
10. epilepsy (overview)
11. epilepsy: pathophysiology, triggers, status epilepticus
12. epilepsy: classification & diagnosis
13. epilepsy: management
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at email@example.com
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.