This contains a complete set of Neuroanatomy (part 1) flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, paramedics, anatomy, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 22 flashcards with. This set is focused on neuroanatomy, specifically neuroanatomical terminology, glia & neurones, cerebral hemispheres, cerebellum and cranial nerves:
1. directions in neuroanatomical space (diagram)
2. glossary of neuroanatomical terms
3. systems approach to neuroanatomy
4. functional neuroanatomy divisions (diagram)
5. neurodevelopment (diagram)
6. neurones & axonal transport (overview)
7. glia (diagram)
8. cerebral hemispheres (diagram)
9. meninges (overview)
10. meninges (diagram)
11. diencephalon, brain stem and cerebellum (overview)
12. cerebellum (overview)
13. cerebellum anatomy (diagrams)
14. cerebellum peduncles, afferents & efferents
15. cerebellum microscopy
16. cerebellum circuitry (diagram) & clinical problems
17. cranial fossa (diagram)
18. cranial nerves (diagram)
19. cranial nerves I-VI
20. cranial nerves VII-XII
21. eye movements & extra-occular muscles (diagram)
22. ocular palsies & diplopia
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.