This contains a complete set of Renal & Urology Overview flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, paramedics, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 13 flashcards with. This set is focused on renal & urology, with an overview of anatomy and physiology:
1. urinary system & kidneys (overview & diagram)
2. kidneys: gross anatomy (overview & diagram)
3. kidneys: sectioned view (diagram)
4. kidneys: histology (overview & diagram)
5. ureters: gross anatomy & histology
6. urinary bladder: gross anatomy (diagram) & overview
7. urinary bladder: histology & function
8. renal development: congenital abnormalities
9. kidneys: function (overview) & filtration
10. kidneys: GFR, creatinine, and renal corpuscle (diagram)
11. nephron structure, reabsorption and diuretic sites of action (diagram)
12. kidneys: blood flow control & macula densa (overview)
13. RAAS: renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (overview & diagram)
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at email@example.com
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.