This contains a complete set of Gallbladder & Pancreatitis flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, paramedics, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 13 flashcards with. This set is focused on upper GI, specifically acute abdominal pain, gallbladder problems and pancreatitis:
1. abdominal pain (diagram)
2. acute abdomen (overview)
3. acute abdomen: causes & investigations
4. gallbladder anatomy (diagram) & pancreas anatomy (overview)
5. gallbladder anatomy (cont.) & gallbladder conditions
6. biliary colic: overview & management
7. acute cholecystitis: overview
8. acute cholangitis: overview
9. gallbladder conditions: investigations, aetiology and DDx
10. pancreas anatomy (diagram) & pancreatic diseases (overview)
11. acute pancreatitis: overview & presentation
12. acute pancreatitis: investigations & treatment
13. acute pancreatitis complications & chronic pancreatitis (overview)
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.