This contains a complete set of Genetics (part 2) flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, genetic counselling, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 13 flashcards with. This set is focused on genetics, covering chromosomes, ploidy, genetic screening, karyotypes, cancer genetics and mosaicism:
1. chromosomes: packing DNA & diseases of structure
2. meiosis & ploidy (overview)
3. triploidy & trisomies (overview)
4. genetic screening: array-CGH & microarray analysis
5. genetic screening: G-banding & QF-PCR analysis
6. karyotypes (overview)
7. karyotypes: centromeric problems & robertsonian translocation
8. cancer genetics (overview) & 2-hit hypothesis (diagram)
9. cancer genetics: neurofibromatosis
10. cancer genetics: VHL and FAP
11. cancer genetics: breast & ovarian cancer
12. genomic imprinting (overview)
13. mosaicism (overview, somatic & gonadal)
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.