This contains a complete set of GI Anatomy flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, paramedic, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 15 flashcards with. This set is focused on GI anatomy, covering blood supply, rectus sheath, inguinal hernias, mesenteries, and key GI organs:
1. peritoneal cavity definitions
2. blood supply (overview & foregut)
3. blood supply (midgut & hindgut branches)
4. portal venous system & portal hypertension (overview)
5. anterior abdominal wall & rectus sheath (diagram)
6. inguinal hernias: direct & indirect (diagram)
7. inguinal region (diagram) & spermatic fascia
8. mesenteries (transverse & coronal sections)
9. mesenteries (sagittal), intra- and retro-peritoneal structures
10. gallbladder anatomy (diagram) & pancreas anatomy (overview)
11. pancreas anatomy (diagram) & pancreatic diseases
12. spleen anatomy: overview & ultrastructure (diagram)
13. stomach and duodenum (overview & diagrams)
14. small intestine: jejunum vs ileum (overview & diagrams)
15. large intestine (overview & diagram)
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.