This contains a complete set of Neuroanatomy (part 2) flashcards.
They are handmade by me, and suited to medical students or others training in a healthcare profession (eg. nursing, paramedics, anatomy, PA etc).
These are a set of digital notes that you can download and recreate a set of 19 flashcards with. This set is focused on neuroanatomy, specifically the spinal cord & lesions, and the motor system:
1. spinal cord (overview)
2. spinal cord blood supply & cross section (diagram)
3. spinal cord: regions & plexuses (overview)
4. spinal cord: lesions & general pathology
5. peripheral nerve lesions & plexuses
6. the motor system (overview)
7. LMNs, the motor unit, and LMN disease
8. UMN systems: pyramidal (overview)
9. UMN systems: pyramidal - corticospinal
10. UMN systems: pyramidal - corticobulbar
11. UMN systems: extrapyramidal (overview)
12. basal ganglia (overview)
13. basal ganglia (diagram)
14. extrapyramidal systems pathophysiology (overview)
15. Parkinson's disease (overview) & parkinsonism causes
16. neuropharmacology: dopamine
17. Parkinson's (pathology & management) and MND (overview)
18. MND (signs & management) and weakness (diagram)
19. UMN vs LMN syndromes (table), myopathies, and peripheral neuropathies
This is a digital download pack in PDF form. If you are printing the cards, for best quality I recommend using thick white paper or card and laminating for protection.
-unfortunately due to the nature of this product, refunds are not accepted, but if you are unhappy please do not hesitate to contact me
-all the content of the notes is my own work, collating information from relevant lectures, textbooks and online resources (you can follow me at @j.flashcards for more flashcards inspo and medical school content!)
-any mistakes in the notes are my own
-if you have any questions, please feel free to email me
-my Instagram account is @j.flashcards
-email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really hope you find these notes helpful for your revision! I welcome any feedback you have for me.